Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the DataFlux Web site from DataFlux Corporation ("DataFlux"). Access to, and use of, the information contained in this Web site are subject to the terms and conditions listed below. Please read this information carefully. Your use of this Web site, including the services provided on this Web site, signifies your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
DataFlux reserves the right to discontinue providing any of the services available on this Web site, to make changes or updates to this Web site, or to the products or programs described in this Web site, or to these terms and conditions at any time without further notice. Your continued use of this Web site following such changes signifies your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
Copyright © DataFlux Corporation , 940 NW Cary Parkway Suite 201, Cary, NC 27513, USA. All rights reserved.
Use of Web site
You are hereby authorized by DataFlux to view, download, copy and print documents and the graphics incorporated therein ("materials") from this Web site subject to the following restrictions:
- The materials may be used solely by you for your own personal informational, educational or other non-commercial purposes
- All copies you make must properly attribute DataFlux as the source, including any copyright or other proprietary notices originally shown or included in the materials
- you may not modify any of the materials found at this Web site nor attempt to pass off any materials found at this Web site as your own
- you may not use, reproduce or publicly display or perform, or distribute any of the materials within this Web site for any commercial or public purpose, unless DataFlux has given you prior written consent to do so;
- you also may not "mirror" or "frame" any portions of this Web site in any other environment without prior written consent from DataFlux;
- you may not display or transmit RSS feed content in a manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to, or delivery of the applicable official DataFlux URL, and you may not insert any intermediate page, splash page, or other content between the DataFlux RSS link and the applicable official DataFlux URL.
DataFlux reserves the right to terminate the access of any user in its discretion, including users that do not observe these terms and conditions and who infringe or otherwise violate the rights of others.
Use of Software
Any computer software that may be downloaded or is otherwise available from this Web site is licensed subject to either the written license agreement between you and DataFlux or the click-on license that you agree to at the time of download or use. Software to which either of these licenses is applicable is subject to the terms of its associated license agreement only, unless expressly stated otherwise.
However if neither a written license nor a click-on license is available, your use of the software will be subject to the following conditions:
- you may not use, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit or distribute any software made available on this Web site without DataFlux's express prior written consent
- you are granted a personal, non-exclusive license to use such software subject to the above restrictions
- such software is subject to all Warranties and Disclaimers as set forth below
- except as expressly granted elsewhere, DataFlux and its licensors reserve all rights, title and interest in and relating to such software.
Restricted Rights Legend
Software and accompanying documentation are provided to the U.S. government in a transaction subject to the Federal Acquisition Regulations with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the software by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR 52.227-19 Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights (June 1987). The Contractor/Licensor is DataFlux, located at 940 Cary Parkway Suite 201, Cary, NC 27513.
Warranties and Disclaimers
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DATAFLUX, ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DATAFLUX BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS WEB SITE, THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE.
The information published on this Web site may contain direct or indirect references to products, programs or services that may not be available worldwide. Such references should not be taken as an indication that said products, programs or services are available or will be made available in your country. You should contact us at email@example.com for specific information on the products, programs and services available to you.
Third Party Materials on this Web site
This Web site may contain materials from third parties, including software in executable or source code form ("Third-Party Materials"). All third-party materials contained in this Web site are subject to the Warranties and Disclaimers set forth above. Permission to use any Third-Party Materials beyond the uses outlined above or otherwise explicitly stated must be obtained directly from the respective owners.
Links to Third Party Web sites
Any links to third party Web sites found within this Web site are provided solely as an added convenience to you. DataFlux has neither reviewed the contents of these third party Web sites nor does DataFlux claim any responsibility for the content or suitability of these third party Web sites.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by DataFlux, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to DataFlux through or in associations with this Web site shall be considered nonconfidential and the property of DataFlux. By submitting any comments, information, materials or other feedback to DataFlux, you agree to a no-charge assignment to DataFlux of any rights, title and interest to the comments, information, materials or other feedback. Subject to the DataFlux Privacy Statement, DataFlux shall be free to use such comments, information, materials or other feedback without restriction.
Unsolicited User Submissions
Neither DataFlux nor any of its employees accept or consider unsolicited submissions of ideas of any kind from outside parties. Therefore, please do not send any unsolicited original materials, concepts or ideas to anyone at DataFlux either through this Web site or via any other means of communication.
However, should you choose to ignore this request, please be advised that any unsolicited information or material sent to DataFlux or any DataFlux employee will be deemed NOT to be confidential. Your submission of any unsolicited information or material grants to DataFlux an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute that information or material and any underlying intellectual property. In addition DataFlux is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow or techniques that you send us for any purposes. The DataFlux Privacy Statement will govern the disclosure of your name or any other personal information related to any such submissions.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to us from this Web site any unlawful, obscene, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, threatening, or other material that would violate any law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Web site is controlled by DataFlux from its offices in Cary, North Carolina, United States of America. All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of North Carolina. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Raleigh or Wake County, North Carolina. You and DataFlux agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
You may not access, download, use or export the information, software, products or services contained on this Web site in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any applicable local laws or regulations.
DataFlux and all other DataFlux Corporation product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of, or licensed to, DataFlux Corporation in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies.
If you have any questions about the usage or licensing of DataFlux trademarks, questions regarding DataFlux copyrighted materials or any other questions regarding these terms and conditions, contact DataFlux by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DataFlux respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us of your claim of infringement by sending the following written information to DataFlux's designated Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL and date on which the material was displayed;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
DataFlux's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site is Ken Hammer, who can be reached as follows:
General Counsel & Chief Administrative Officer
Telephone: (919) 677-8000
Fax: (919) 677-4444
940 NW Cary Parkway, Suite 201
Cary, NC 27513